Use of personal collected data
• The Personal Data you supply when accessing and using our site or Services is intended for us, it may be used by us, in order to provide the services you have registered for and to inform you of news about our services and offers.
• The data will only be passed on, at your request and with your consent, to third parties who may process the data on their behalf or to subcontractors. The beneficiaries of the data may be our partners, banking establishments, our logistics and transport service providers, the authorities within the context of the fight against fraud and commercial partners, marketing and advertising agencies, or the website’s host.
• We collect personal data from you when you create an account or when you order. We will not share this information with third parties. This data is confidential. It will only be used by our internal services to process orders and to reinforce and personalise communication, in particular with newsletters/emails.
• We do not sell, trade or rent your information to third parties. In the event of transfer or use of personal data by third parties, we will inform you in advance so that you can exercise your right to object. However, this article shall not prevent the transfer or assignment of activities to a third party.
• We only keep personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the specific purposes for which the data is processed.
• Your data is also protected via the HTTPS protocol: any data transfer to our website is encrypted using this protocol.
• If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF data of GPS locations. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
Use and transmission of your personal data
• The Data are necessary in order to benefit from the corresponding functionalities of the Service, and more specifically from the operations on the contents proposed by the Service. The Service may collect and process data from its users for the purpose of managing orders and customer relations.
• This data is collected and processed with of your consent (creation and management of the customer account, personalisation of communications, studies and analysis of customer opinion), and to fulfil our engagements towards you in the context of the orders you submit to us.
• If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
• When you log in to your account, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, the lifetime of a screen preference cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be retained for a two-week period. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
• By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be registered in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
• Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
How long your data is stored
• For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.n.
Other services that transfer data to us
• Any other service that provides data to us must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Such services are responsible for the data they transfer to us and will be implicated if they fail to comply with the rules for processing personal data.
Procedures in the case of a data leakage
• In the case of a data leak, the Data Protection Authority will be notified immediately, with the application of the Data Protection Authority’s procedures.
The rights you have regarding your data
• If you have an account with us, you can request a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including what you have provided us. You can also request the destruction of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.